Monday, February 9, 2009

week 5 - the pictorial


we were asked to draw a learning model using the symbols taught in lecture.
triangle : resources
square: task
circle: supports
so my team brainstormed on the national Budget 2009.

come to think about it,
i agree with what Elmie commented.
He said that brochures and public service announcements should be drawn as resources.
Alfred, during lecture, also mentioned that supports come in forms of feedback.

and now i'm starting to wonder if supports not the intended part of the programme,
which means that it comes in forms of responses...


hmm.
guess i will have to read up more on this!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, IMHO, I think that there might also be a need to reconsider your first task "Find out benefits from Budget 2009". I think its more of a title than a task right? Instead, the tasks below should be the main tasks. Since listening and reading should come before analysis and discussion, maybe there could be some form of hierarchy for that. I also agree that Brochures and public service announcements could be resources, however, they are not wrong as supports as well. I think it qualifies as both.

    ReplyDelete